Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home Sweetness!!

Idaho Rocks!! I loved New Mexico and such! It was so much fun!! But im glad to be home! On Sunday we just chilled... that was nice... On Monday we went boating on Elephant Butte Lake, (we Swam ALOT) I got sunburnt on my shoulders... not to bad though! On Tuesday We chilled for half a day and then went to go see Beth and Dave at work on the Dam Site Marina. That night we went tubing with Daves cousins and I flipped over and it was fun! :) After... it was nighttime and we went NIGHT SWIMMING and OMGOSH it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!! ThenWednesday morning we got up at 5:30 and left
Elephant Butte, New Mexico at 6:30 A.M.

and let me tell ya there is nothing like Idaho!! :)

~KRAY

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you there. THere's nothin' like good ol' Idaho! Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kray, I just saw your comment on my blog about wanting my email address. I'll send an email to you, okay!? You might have to check junk and then add me as a contact!

    ReplyDelete